Monday 21 February 2011

Oops...

Wow I write really long ramble posts... I really shouldn't. In fact I know I shouldn't. I need to cut them down. This is why this is called Off on a Tangent. Because that is what I do. Just go on and on about stuff.
I need some direction~ I also notice I'm getting a few more hits more often. I wouldn't mind an audience to write to. So if you're a reader who keeps coming back, for... I don't know, because you like reading my long posts, or just like the writing style. Please leave a comment, just saying what you'd like to read in future. Or what you like about my blog.

I have been thinking about doing a few blog comics. Would people like that? Or more game reviews. I have just finished Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective. I could review that. Or I could go back to trying to finish Golden Sun? Or some more political commentaries? Not that I'm the best political aware person. I'm just a Hetelia and Scandinavia and the world fan. Like I've said before, I only keep up with politics for the subtext. And I don't think I'm the best in the world at interpreting that.

So yeah, if you like this blog, just tell me what you'd like to read more of, and I'll get on that. Should I do some film things without the review? I don't know what I'd talk about on them... I'm really self conscious about my voice to be honest. ^_^() but I do like dressing up and acting. And if you like this blog, please give us a follow, and tell your friends.

So yeah, remember, I can't improve or give you what you'd like unless you tell me. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment