Sunday 27 February 2011

Damn

I hate forced game social things, I don't want to be social on your damn game network. I want to play my damn game. Stop forcing me to make accounts on your damn websites, just so you can send me damn emails, about damn things I do not give a damn about.
I hate it when you have to download several hundred updates separately for games. Why don't you change your damn update system so that they download every single last update together? It is not bloody helpful if you have a bazillion updates and someone has bought a game two years after release. It's annoying, okay? Update your update systems.
I hate it when games comes with things they could have taken out when they re-released  the game, instead of forcing you to download an update to get rid of the damn thing that they could of taken out before selling you the damn game
I hate long boring game openings, definitely when the players game play is restricted for the first thirty minutes. Someone needs to sort out the damn pacing of your damn game if your damn players aren't playing the damn game in the first ten minutes.
.I hate it when they use forced game social things in the game so you actually have to sign up to save your game. Definitely when the social thing is just a social thing and not a way to ensure you haven't stolen the damn game.
Stop adding things that you think will make the game fun or more complicated, and just let us play your god damn game!

And yes, I laugh at those who use PS3, for you will soon share the PC players fate! Bwuhahahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment