Friday 31 December 2010

Yay, new toy!

I finally got the camcorder I've always wanted! Well... Maybe not always. But at least for about a year now. Sometimes it's a curse being so creative. I'm never satisfied unless I'm doing a bajillion things at once. So after many years of writing, comicing, it's finally moved onto the want to do filming! I've always wanted to do sketches. short little ideas which could work just as well in comic form as they could in film.

So my dad has a tripod I can borrow over the next year. And when I get back to university I think I'll start on the project I've been mentally writing since May.  Maybe it'll go well. or maybe like most of my projects I'll get distracted by the first shiny thing on hand. We will see! I have no experience with such things. so if nothing else it shall be interesting :B

No comments:

Post a Comment