Friday 8 April 2011

How to handel Negative feedback

Hm, haven't had a negative comment about my writing in quite a long time, I almost forgot how aggressive people can be...
As a comic artist I have experienced haters of my comic. When I was young and foolish I would argue with them, but as I got older I would debate with them. Both probably foolish things to do because I knew my art wasn't fantastic and my spelling and grammar will probably never be brilliant. But when it comes to things like this it's like your pride on the line. After all you sit around and produce these things freely for other people, and someone basically comes along and gobs in your face.
The best approach is to simply ignore them. In my exspirance this is the best method, mainly because it'll turn into a haters Vrs fans showdown. You can sit on the imaginary sidelines smiling to yourself at the amount of love and devotion you have created through your work, that you don't have to fight for your own honour, because people will do it for you.
So here is my advice on how to handle Negative feedback. Stop being crap, make a loyal fan base, and watch them duke it out. Then laugh like the evil mastermind you clearly are. Bwuhahahahahahahahaha.

1 comment:

  1. Is the irony of writing a post telling people to ignore negative feedback after getting negative feedback completely lost on you?

    ReplyDelete